Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
divinityofnumber

Friday Night Star Wars! - Minneapolis, MN - FFG Event Center

85 posts in this topic

That's cool.  We were all tuning our decks for next week's tournament.  Looks like everyone will be playing Navy swarm and blaster emplacements.

That's cool.  We were all tuning our decks for next week's tournament.  Looks like everyone will be playing Navy swarm and blaster emplacements.

Lies, I am playing Big Red Bus because I want to be super old school like that ;)

I was planning to show up this week from out of town but it looks like it might be a low turn out so maybe next time I'm in Minneapolis. I'll keep an eye on this thread and cardgamedb if it looks like there will be a few players then my wife and I will be there otherwise we may end up passing :(

Yeah, I think I'm out for this Friday.  So FFG scheduled their store championship for the 1st.  Are we even going to have new cards??

Happy Valentines Day! So far there will be four of us at FFG tonight. So don't feel bad if you're rolling Solo

1743627_10201593650064379_1902050473_n.j

Edited by cooleo1c

Does anybody want to play at Tower tomorrow evening?  I finally got a second Edge of Darkness and want to try out some decks!

I am a solid maybe for this Friday. I would love to, since it's been forever since I've been to a Friday game night.

MacRauri and I were talking today. It feels like our Friday meet-ups have been slowly dwindling. Have we possibly considered moving it to another day? I know Fridays are hard to get people to participate due to real life stuff (date nights, movie premieres, parties, etc.). I feel like the Netrunner and AGoT groups have a stronger showing because their game nights are on weeknights.

What are the group's thoughts?

Edited by JKoellner