Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
divinityofnumber

Friday Night Star Wars! - Minneapolis, MN - FFG Event Center

85 posts in this topic

If you are in the Minneapolis area, and looking to meet some friendly people and get in some games of Star Wars LCG, stop by the Fantasy Flight Event Center on Friday nights!

Eblast_Banner_zps63db10db.jpg

Things usually begin around 6pm, but some get there slightly before that. 

All skill levels are welcome, and feel free to bring new players who want to learn the game!

We usually play a mix of 1v1, 2v2, and soon there will be some 3v1 (with the release of Balance of The Force). 

What better way to end your week than with some games of Star Wars, some great conversation, and perhaps some food and drink. 

A few of us are usually wearing something Star Wars related, and you will no doubt see a bunch of focus tokens, damage tokens, shields, and death star dials scattered over our tables!   :)

Again, everyone is welcome, even if you have never played the game, have no cards at all, and are simply curious what the game is like! I (or anyone, really) would be happy to hand you a deck and walk you through a game or two. 

Feel free to email me at divinityofnumber [at] yahoo [.com] or send me a message here for more information. 

See everyone on Friday!

Edited by divinityofnumber

I am willing to try pretty much any game (or version).  I've only played a few AGoT games, so I am very very very far from being a good player, but I am willing to learn and I own all the cards so that is a good start ;)

all of the cards?  Holy Moly!  I heard Jim from Chicago also bought into thrones.  $1000+ later he said the worst thing about it was trying to figure out what the thousands of cards do and how they work together.  Wrapping your head around years and years of metagame evolution all at once is mind-blowing.

Glad to have you moving the Twin Cities, Ketricel!

I'll be there this Friday. Made a sign we can post onto the board at FFG as well to get a few more players who do not use the forums

Edited by cooleo1c

@Cooleo1c - That looks awesome! Mine would have likely been done in crayon or ransom-note newsprint style. 

That looks great. 

Edited by divinityofnumber
cooleo1c likes this

It was great meeting so many awesome people on Friday night!  Can't wait to play some star wars with you all again soon!

Yeah, great turnout!  We should try to get some 2v2 in next time.  There were people interested, but with so many people showing up for the first time I know I wanted to play against a lot of people.

Oh, there will also be the challenge decks for this weekend!