Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JonHook

When's the next new MoM PoD expansion coming out?

6 posts in this topic

It's actually quite fantastic. I got to play with Samuel Bailey, who designed it alongside Richard. It was a very close race, with us winning on the exact turn we would have lost. It adds in gate openings, and there is also a small randomized element to setup which keeps the game fresh each time you play it. It does however require Forbidden Alchemy as well, so just be prepared for that. 

I also played it at Arkham Nights with Sam Bailey! (came in here looking for the name of the expansion)

I get the feeling I played with you Doma0997 since the group I was in also won on the exact turn we would have otherwise lost.

I really enjoyed it. I must admit that I played MoM a handful of times after it first came out and ended up getting a little turned off of it. Just a little. As in I've been meaning to give it another chance but haven't gotten around to it. And I am glad I ended up getting around to it with this expansion because it was a lot of fun.

I also played it at Arkham Nights with Sam Bailey! (came in here looking for the name of the expansion)

I get the feeling I played with you Doma0997 since the group I was in also won on the exact turn we would have otherwise lost.

I really enjoyed it. I must admit that I played MoM a handful of times after it first came out and ended up getting a little turned off of it. Just a little. As in I've been meaning to give it another chance but haven't gotten around to it. And I am glad I ended up getting around to it with this expansion because it was a lot of fun.

Well i hope i was memorable. I did hold you all hostage with lightning. Hahaha

Hooray! I just got The Laboratory as a X-mas present. I can't wait to get it to the table, and I love that it builds upon Forbidden Alchemy. I hope more PoD expansions continue the trend, and build upon the larger expansions, like Call of the Wild. Brilliant. 

Merry Christmas everyone! 

demozon likes this