Sign in to follow this  
Goknights12

Wave 1 Pushed Back

So the X-Wing and Tie Fighter were supposed to be a November restock, not they won't be until December.

What is the actual time frame from when Wave 1 was considered out to now Dec. 6 when the restock is supposed to happen?

Amazon is indeed in stock as of current, and the units they're shipping are apparently September '13 reprints if what I got is to judge by.

The TIE and X-wings I got in have what appear to be slightly better paintjobs than my old starter sets, but the only other difference I detected was the date on the back by the UPC and the background art on the insert card.

I won't begin to speculate as to why they have stock when FFG itself doesn't seem to have gotten any in, but hey, what can you say. :huh:

Edited by Xeonic

Amazon must have had a special order made back in Sept.   No one else has any, Miniature Market told me they were told by their distributer "Spring '14".

Oh for the love of...!

:rolleyes:

That is why I am going to start on my Mandalorians, Bounty Hunters, and a special Pirate fleet.

^_^

By the time I get my large projects done, the core ships will finally be in regular stock and I can have proper classic Star Wars epic battles.

:lol: