Sign in to follow this  
MountainDrew

Finally got my Wave 1 stuff!!!

Amazon somehow got their hands on these and kindly took my money so I could have a few of them. They came in last night and now... my life is complete. :)

I added these to my collection

2 Y-Wings

2 TIE Advanced

2 X-Wing

2 TIE Fighters.

Now time to start taking these boys to battle!

I'm desperately trying to get more people involved with X-Wing at my FLGS. It's been an uphill climb, but I'm determined to get some more gamers hooked.

*Shakes fist.... **** you Warhammer 40k!!!

I know the feeling and it's frustrating because people are buying the product but there just isn't any incentive for people to drive some where to play especially with a small community like there is with these games. I am hoping that FFG will come up with some kind of support to get these games played locally on a monthly schedule.

Amazon somehow got their hands on these and kindly took my money so I could have a few of them. They came in last night and now... my life is complete. :)

I added these to my collection

2 Y-Wings

2 TIE Advanced

2 X-Wing

2 TIE Fighters.

Now time to start taking these boys to battle!

i can remember when i 1st got my tie advanced pack. id been waiting for weeks and drove in my car across town as soon as knew they were in stock :)

I'm desperately trying to get more people involved with X-Wing at my FLGS. It's been an uphill climb, but I'm determined to get some more gamers hooked.

*Shakes fist.... **** you Warhammer 40k!!!

I know the feeling and it's frustrating because people are buying the product but there just isn't any incentive for people to drive some where to play especially with a small community like there is with these games. I am hoping that FFG will come up with some kind of support to get these games played locally on a monthly schedule.

i can totally relate. such a small player base in my area too. at my LGS (an 80min drive from my place) we meet once per month. i wish more people would join up. i think if there was a regular tournament every month new players might show up.

is it that x-wing players are in competition with other games for numbers?

i am helping run and judge a tournament next weekend. so far only 9 players. was hoping for 12-16ppl.