• Announcements

• FFG Fra

Upcoming Changes to the Fantasy Flight Games Forums   01/20/2017

Hello Fantasy Flight Games forum community!   This week, we will be making some important changes to your Fantasy Flight Games community account and the way that you log into the Fantasy Flight Games community forums and web store.   We have been working hard to integrate with the rest of the Asmodee group, and we are happy to announce a unified way to access all the websites and apps made by Fantasy Flight Games, Days of Wonder, and Asmodee!   For most users, nothing will change: you will still log into the Fantasy Flight Games forums using your current login name and password. Only the login user interface will be new.   For a few users, your credentials might be slightly changed. For example, this could happen to users who have both a Fantasy Flight Games and Days of Wonder account, or in the case of conflicting login names across platforms. When these situations occur, special e-mails will be sent to those users with an easy explanation about those changes and what steps to take next. For any of you receiving those e-mails, please make sure to follow the instructions carefully.   [i]Remember, official communications from Fantasy Flight Games or Asmodee.Net will [b][i]never[/i][/b] ask for your password.[/i]   What are the benefits for you as a player? Using a unified account to access all of our web services and apps makes your life simpler. Over time, you will see new features emerging, such as keeping all of your friends under a single account, finding friends easily in apps with online play, or developing your personal profile by adding to your board games collection. These are just some of the features that you will see during the next year, once this important technical step is complete.   [i]Important note: The migration of the forums to our new system will take place on Tuesday, January 24th. The forums will be offline for about two hours during that time. Once the migration is complete, older forum posts may look strange for up to 24 hours as we rebuild them in our new system. [/i]   We can’t wait to connect our board game communities and build bridges between universes, game systems, players, events, groups, game clubs, and more! This is only the first step in bringing people and games closer together. For more information, read our FAQ at [url="https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/asmodee-net/"]https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/asmodee-net/[/url].   Best regards,   The Fantasy Flight Games Team
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KingOfOdonata

Selling Entire Collection

14 posts in this topic

So, I'm looking to sell my Warhammer: Invasion cards. I've got everything that has been released so far and the cards are in great condition. I am just not playing it as much as I'd like to so I figured I should move them on. I figured I'd post the info here first before posting eBay. I'm asking $475 for everything at this point plus shipping (and I can ship locally in Louisville, KY myself), which includes everything below, with all cards having been stored in card pages and binders (removed for cheaper shipping), most having barely been played if at all:
*3 Warhammer Invasion Core Sets,
*All 4 deluxe expansions (Legends x1, March of the Damned x1, Assault on Ulthan x2, Cataclysm x1)
*The Corruption Cycle (3xof each pack for full sets)
*The Enemy Cycle
*The Morrslieb Cycle
*The Capital Cycle
*The Bloodquest Cycle
*The Eternal War Cycle
*A few promo items (2013 Regional Promo Capitals, 3xAcrylic Fire Tokens, 3xJudgement of Verena, and 1xWarpstone Excavation)
Message me or post here if you're interested and have any questions.
I can also post some pics if interested.

Edited by KingOfOdonata

Well, thought I'd price them at what I've seen them valued at and what seemed like a reasonable price for an entire collection (comparing it to other lots and such). I'll just leave it as that for now and see where it goes. Doesn't seem unreasonable for me considering how much an entire collection would cost brand new.

And correction, there is apparently three of each Corruption Cycle Pack (I got my cards as a lot as well and didn't realize this cycle had a different release format). I'm editing the OP to reflect this. I'm also taking the cards out of the pages and binders to reduce weight for shipping.

Oh I fully agree, it SHOULD be worth that but I've yet to see one sell for near that price (which I know is lame).  I wish you the best of luck with your sale.  If I had money right now, I'd be interested myself. 

I picked up an entire collection (with 3x everything) for £150 which I thought was a steal.

I do agree it should be a lot more as W:I is a very underrated game (and my prized possession of my large collection of games).

Hope it goes for what you ask KOD.

At first glance I thought that you got most of your investment back, but when I did the calculation I saw that it is only about half of what you probably paid. 

I want to get rid of my Netrunner stuff, but I'm not to comfortable with ebay and I'm afraid this is the only place where I could eventually find a buyer. :-/ Did you do auctions before or was this you first one? 

I've done auctions before. Actually, I got all my money back because I accumulated all but the last four battle packs and cataclysm in one large lot purchase for a very good price. And Cataclysm and some of the battle packs I also purchased at a discounted price. I tried to research the going rates for W:I lots on eBay before I set up my auction, but I couldn't find any really large or complete sets. Maybe that is one reason I was able to get my money back and my asking price.