Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rodent Mastermind

So, Aces delayed

39 posts in this topic

Maybe they heard our complaints that the RGI didn't have the winglets and are deciding to add them.

I want to be you, you obviously live in a wonderful world with fairies and cupcakes and unicorns that fart rainbows. Where all dreams can come true..... In my world it's quite dingy, has constantly running sewer water, and I believe that a delay is just a delay... I like your world better.

Maybe they heard our complaints that the RGI didn't have the winglets and are deciding to add them.

I want to be you, you obviously live in a wonderful world with fairies and cupcakes and unicorns that fart rainbows. Where all dreams can come true..... In my world it's quite dingy, has constantly running sewer water, and I believe that a delay is just a delay... I like your world better.

Oh well that's no fun!  My suggestion to you is to get a brita filter to clean that water up, and then a flashlight to shine through it and make a rainbow!  As for the fairies and cupcakes, the little green fairy is fat, ugly, smells, and swears like a son of a *****.  He's really not that much fun to be around.  Cupcakes are good.  They are always good.

Johdo likes this

Ouch, first I find out that my two Tie Fighters I ordered were actually never in stock at all and got refunded, now I find this has been delayed. *laughs* I have no luck with X-Wing it seems.

Definitely a shame though. I'm also wondering what prompted this decision.

Edited by Reldn

My guess is that it might have something to do with the other supply issues they're having.

Amazon has Wave 1 in stock but no one else does.  According to the Upcoming page, the X and TF are stil on the boat and the Y and TA are still at the printers.

My guess is that it might have something to do with the other supply issues they're having.

Amazon has Wave 1 in stock but no one else does.  According to the Upcoming page, the X and TF are stil on the boat and the Y and TA are still at the printers.

Yeah, I'd say you're probably right.

1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

If only...

I am sad, but not surprised. FFG hasn't released anything on time. I asked my local game store owner when to expect them and he said April of 2014. I asked how he knew this and he said it was 4 months after the latest possible time they could release it and still stay on schedule. That is the formula he applies to all FFG new releases.

It is actually getting harder and harder to get games at my local store becasue everyone is playing Attack Wing. Not so much because they like the game better, but becasue it keeps getting expansions and they are on time.

Well this is unfortunate was looking forward to playing the new pilots before the end of this year. Maybe Amazon will get a shipment of these before the years end. Like they did with the reprints.

Ty,

Well... that's just garbage.

Hopefully they can reveal the last Ace so we can at least play with it in a non-tourney setting.

this is not unexpected though, FFG is famous for this.. I also play Wings of Glory (Was Wings of War under FFG..) went a whole year without new planes.. and they consistently push out release dates.. sorry for such a negative post, but .. I'm just not surprised anymore when they push a release date out. I was actually talking to a couple guys I game with about this very thing just a week ago.

I will be getting some of the new Aces printed and will try to use them as a play test soon. 

I have to correct a post I made up a bit.

I tracked down a post I made and X-Wings and Tie Fighters were updated as being On the Boat on Oct 30th, which will make it 2 weeks tomorrow.  It takes 4-6 weeks for it to get from the printer to FFG...

Not as bad as the upcoming multiplayer expansion for the LCG, which went from "On the boat" for a good while back to "At the printers."

Also, not like too many people care, but the Starfield Tiles were actually announced *before* Wave 3, and still are not here.

So with Imperial Aces coming out 1st quarter. that means Rebel Aces is ages away... That gives me time for my unofficial Rebel Aces..

So who should we have as unique pilots. I think obviously we need Wicket Wystri Warrick piloting a A-Wing. The ghost of Jar Jar Binks (he is obviously a Jedi Master so can come back after death) in an X-Wing. Sy Snootles in a Y-Wing and Lumpawaroo in an Imperial Shuttle.

Joe Boss Red Seven likes this

So with Imperial Aces coming out 1st quarter. that means Rebel Aces is ages away... That gives me time for my unofficial Rebel Aces..

The ghost of Jar Jar Binks (he is obviously a Jedi Master so can come back after death) in an X-Wing.

I hate you so much right now.

Sy Snootles in a Y-Wing and Lumpawaroo in an Imperial Shuttle.

Only if Max Rebo gets a YT. 

Joe Boss Red Seven likes this