Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Drathen

Edge of the Empire: Enter the Unknown expected by...

64 posts in this topic

You are correct.  However, did anyone notice it says December 2014?

Desperately hoping this is a typo...    :huh:

When I look, it shows December 2013.

I'm okay with that.  Particularly if it's early December, as was the case with the Beginner Box.

It better get on the boat soon (like now) if that is to happen. I'm guessing mid-late (unfortunately) because of the timing.

It seems odd to be releasing two books nearly simultaneously for a holiday release.

Two? Corellia comes along?

Suns of Fortune are Q4 as well.  December is the last month of Q4.

NicoDavout likes this

It seems odd to be releasing two books nearly simultaneously for a holiday release.

I doubt that date will hold. Even if they are printed at the same time and they actually could be released in December, it's better for them to hold one and sell it later. 

What's more likely is that the SoF date is just old and won't be updated until they have a firmer idea of when it's coming out.

I doubt that date will hold. Even if they are printed at the same time and they actually could be released in December, it's better for them to hold one and sell it later. 

What's more likely is that the SoF date is just old and won't be updated until they have a firmer idea of when it's coming out.

As much as I want my selonians, this wouldn't upset me. I could use my post-holiday money to buy SoF. It's likely that many others will share this sentiment.

sigh... I want my blue skinned - red eyed exotic beauties!

This.

And I want my Space Weasels. I will actually have a chance to play rather than GM soon!

But as Doc says, there's no chance SoF will come out at the same time.

Since the dawn of time, FFG has meant two things; one, quality, Two, delays. The two may even be connected.

polyheadronman and kaosoe like this

Darn!  I was really hoping between Enter and Suns of Fortune, 1 of the two would be out by/for black Friday, with the other hitting before xmas.  Wonder if they are going to delay Suns, to allow for more space between the releases.

I both love and hate the upcoming page.  I check it daily, like a child checking the mail for the Sgt. Slaughter figure he ordered by collecting UPCs.  I am constantly disappointed...until...lately!

My GM screen should be here shortly, AND they now have Beyond the Rim as "shipping" for November 21!

Oh, squee.  I can't wait.  Enter the Unknown is still listed as December, and Suns of Fortune still has a Q4 designation.  How will things work out?

I guess I'll have to keep trudging down the internet driveway to see, hoping against hoping hope that the flag on the mailbox has more in store than just bills and flyers...

Wonder if they are going to delay Suns, to allow for more space between the releases.

If they had it ready to ship, they wouldn't delay it. The projected release date is likely too optimistic.