Sign in to follow this  
RedFive

PROOF of PURCHASE

okay RedFive here with another thought.

what will the proof of purchases be good for. how do we redeem?

what can we get?

new dice?
templates?
tokens?
alternate art for ships and pilots and or upgrades?

yes i want this....how about you?

Proof of Purchase is sometimes asked for if you need a replacement component. I suspect they would ask your to provide the Proof of Purchase if you said "my YT-1300 came with no YT-1300 in the box, please replace".

Source: http://community.fantasyflightgames.com/index.php?/topic/83811-proof-of-purchase-seals/?p=795265

Edited by onebit

I have all of mine but redeeming them would be a pain. Plus how would it work for European and other players around the world who often have to go through distributors that probably won't be a part of the promotion? Anything exclusive generally becomes a detriment to the game. Lets keep products generally available.

This doesn't make any sense. Why would you want to redeem your proof of purchase for something if that something could have just been included in your original purchase?

E.g., you want to redeem your proof of purchase for tokens. I would rather the tokens just come with whatever I bought and the proof of purchase remains useless.

they will do a big raffle some day for a 1/2700 scale version of the death star. Hoard away flyers!  Hoard away!

Nice, I'm in.  And that's still somewhere in the neighborhood of 200 ft, so I hope you don't have to pay shipping.

they will do a big raffle some day for a 1/2700 scale version of the death star. Hoard away flyers!  Hoard away!

Nice, I'm in.  And that's still somewhere in the neighborhood of 200 ft, so I hope you don't have to pay shipping.

It will come to you.  But it's your job to keep all those rebel players from trying to blow it up all the time. 

It will come to you.  But it's your job to keep all those rebel players from trying to blow it up all the time. 

I knew there would be a catch...That's alright though, when I've got Mauler Mithel, and Backstabber at range 1 behind Luke, rather than telling them not to fire, I let them have at it.

I knew there would be a catch...That's alright though, when I've got Mauler Mithel, and Backstabber at range 1 behind Luke, rather than telling them not to fire, I let them have at it.

Someone read the 'supervillain not-to-do list.'

If you collect 1,000 pts worth , you get your name put in for a drawing...1st prize is being put on a list for a personalized thankyou card from FFG's janitorial dept...The good news is ; it is a very short list.

Edited by meekor