Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GrandSpleen

I'm just sayin'

7 posts in this topic

Small Target is one of my favorite cards.  That's all.

That and Expert Treasure Hunter (minus the obvious Imladris Stargazer).  I love cards that create drama.  Maybe that is why Dungeons Deep and Caverns Dim is one of my favorite quests!

i really like small target with dark knowledge. when it was previewed i knew we had finally a good use for dark knowledge!! (perhaps im being to hard on the card but i had never used it once until i got small target)

My favorite hobbit card in this moment is Short Cut playing Assault of Osgiliath:

M1421.png

When i'm going to win the adventure, and i need no more osgiliath locations, this is a good help.

I've always liked Dark Knowledge in any deck with Denethor.  Less useful after you get a burning brand out, but it comes in handy if ever defending against multiple attacks.  It just feels so fitting to have it on Denethor.

i really like small target with dark knowledge. when it was previewed i knew we had finally a good use for dark knowledge!! (perhaps im being to hard on the card but i had never used it once until i got small target)

Whoa!  That is a sweet combo indeed.  I am going to try that next time I make up my Hobbit decks.  Though, who should I corrupt with Dark Knowledge I wonder?  Perhaps Samwise, he is the clear defender of the Hobbits.