Sign in to follow this  
Goknights12

Slowest Boat Ever

I tracked down a post I made on the BGG boards, and the status on X and TF's changed to "on the boat" on Oct 30th.  At that point it was 4-6 weeks until it hit FFG's warehouse.

It will be 2 weeks tomorrow.

It seems like it has been longer. Maybe because of the wait for them just to get on the boat.

I'm not sure what's up, but I was just able to order from Amazon:

2 Y-Wings

2 X-Wing Expansions

2 Tie Fighter Expansions

2 TIE Advanced Expansions

All these were for retail price and fulfilled by Amazon.

They say they are in stock?

Hey, worse yet is that the Aces pack has been pushed back to Q1 2014

given that amazon seems to sell the first wave reprint while still on the boat, that could be still true for the aces. ;)

my current misgivings with amazon germany are more related to the german market's insane need to translate anything they get their hands on. The offers/availabilities are spread between the original and german version and the ones I seek are inconveniently in the wrong language, prefering consistency and such....

anybody else still waiting for this boat?

I really want some more TIES & I want to support my FLGS but right now I might have to give my $$$ to the mighty Amazon...

anybody else waiting like me?

I ordered some from Amazon and found some at various Barnes and Noble stores. I buy those items that are available from my local game store and support them in other ways. Since that's where the league is held, I've made it a point to buy one ship every time I go. I can afford it and it's a nice thank you for having the space available.

Today I found an X-Wing at a local Barnes and Noble. Had Yavin in the background. I had been to this B&N two days prior and it wasn't there then.

Finding Wave1 ships appearing in stores is like Bigfoot or Loch Ness Monster sightings...