Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yogibaer13

Players in San Diego area

46 posts in this topic

Is every Wednesday a hard and fast rule? I will be in SD on 2/13 (a Thursday) and could pack a small squad with me in my luggage if there's room and/or interest. Just curious.

onebit likes this

There was talk of going to Game Empire on Wednesday. However, it is Warhammer 40K night. It may be crowded.

We might be able to set something up, Sierra.

Edited by onebit

Anyone playing this week? I think I could make the Wednesday event. I'm staying in Mission Valley ... About long does it take to get to the store? Also do they close up shop right at 8 or do people play past that.

I probably couldn't get there until after 6 which might mean only one possible match for me, which may not make it worth the effort.

I cannot make it, but I'll txt Onebit to post on here if he can or not. Mission valley is 8 to 20 min depending on traffic (welcome to SD).

They do close at 8. But one game is better than none!

Usually not too many guys on tuesday (not enough table space)

We moved to At Ease in Mira Mar Thursday nights. Way more room. Got 8+ guys coming. And will be starting a league.

That being said for the time being we are doing both.

I get my SCUM and starter tomorrow. Stuck in Escondido.  Willing to help with gas and buy in - but also need to learn the ropes.  I'm a quick study - been SW gaming for a while..