Sign in to follow this  
hav0k2

Wave in stock and ready to ship

I did check out buying some Y-Wings from Amazon.com and getting them shipped over, but the $7 tax on top of the $5 shipping and the arrival date of 18th-20th November meant I figured I'd just wait to see if some arrive of their own accord. It's not like I'm playing every weekend...

the day this thread popped I got a IM from Red Five, he sent me a link to this thread. I ordered on the 30th. 2) Y-Wing, 2) X-Wing, 1) Tie Adv, And 3) Tie's ( 2 for Red Five).

I got them in 4 days. They arrived a few min after I left home to fly our Monday night meet at the Local Game Shop. 

They arrived from Lexington, KY.

For the record, I have purchased all my previous core and expansions from local stores. I prefer it that way. Our local stores have been barren of anything other than a few A-Wing and Tie interceptors. big base ships have been available but wave 1 stuff is just not arround since I started playing about a month ago.

Are you guys getting Y-wings and TIE Advanced with the Sept13 date on them too? Or just X-wings and TIE Fighters?

And do any of you have pictures of the new background? or the new text on the cards?

I am jumping for joy right now. Been watching Miniature Market like a hawk for some of the ships to come back in stock. I noticed that suddenly they had some Tie Fighters in stock and quickly snatched up two of them! Good thing too, apparently they ended up being the last two!

So, I won't know until I receive them and check for the date, but, I think they must have been some that got missed as they were the only ones that had any stock. Now if just the X-Wing, Y-Wing, and Tie Advance would come back in stock.

Are you guys getting Y-wings and TIE Advanced with the Sept13 date on them too? Or just X-wings and TIE Fighters?

And do any of you have pictures of the new background? or the new text on the cards?

I got two of each ship from wave 1, all 8 had Sep13

I guess no one has seen any appear on their local gaming store shelves yet????

Im thinking Amazon received their shipment and FFG has not. Hence nothing going out to lgs or update on the upcoming. That's assuming Amazon is getting them straight from the manufacturer or are printing them for themselves! (last one is a joke :D)

So the upcoming page has been updated to show the tie advanced and y-wing as on the boat. Also someone on another forum received an email from FFG about receiving their replacement part for an x-wing.

Looking like the wave 1 woes are near an end. Just around the corner.

Well, I spoke too soon apparently. The two Tie Fighters that I purchased from Miniature Market were actually out of stock, and I got refunded. Guess I'll keep on waiting and watching for the restock.

Well, I spoke too soon apparently. The two Tie Fighters that I purchased from Miniature Market were actually out of stock, and I got refunded. Guess I'll keep on waiting and watching for the restock.

MM may have jumped the gun when they seen Amazon get theirshipment and figured theirs were only a couple days out.

MM may have jumped the gun when they seen Amazon get theirshipment and figured theirs were only a couple days out.

Aye, could be. Strange though that it was only the Tie Fighters they listed as having only two in stock at the time. Perhaps someone accidentally entered some Interceptors/Bombers into the system as regular Tie Fighters. Hard to say with any certainty.

Looks like I lucked out.. MM sent me the 'shipped' email for my Ywing and TIE Advanced.. hopefully they arrive soon, I'm not too far from their shop.. but far enough that the postage is easier than the gas to get there.. lol

Edited by oneway