Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hav0k2

Wave in stock and ready to ship

121 posts in this topic

Just a heads up since there are like 3-4 posts crying about wave 1 availability every week.

Patience... Is... Key. (Or should I say "was")

Amazon shows "in stock" from Amazon for ALL wave 1 ships! The crying may now cease.

X-wing

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1616613777/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?qid=1383152330&sr=8-6π=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70

Tie

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1616613785/ref=pd_aw_sims_1?pi=SY115

Y-wing

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1616613793/ref=pd_aw_sims_2?pi=SY115

Tie advanced

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1616613807/ref=pd_aw_sbs_4?pi=SY115

Updated with availability - 230am pst 10/31

Looks like everything is back in stock.

Edited by Hav0k
Hexis, JakeH and DagobahDave like this

Apparently FFG's upcoming page is out of date. That or somehow Amazon got their hands on a bunch of ships from a previous release.

But good to know that the wave 1 stuff is out there again.

Whatever they did I thank them. I've been happily playing without wave 1 ships but am excited to try all these build list I could never build. Maybe they get their shipments directly from the printers or they found a secret stash in the back of a warehouse.

Wh0isTh3D0ct0r likes this

Finally by swarm of TIE Advanced is now possible.  :lol:

I think that would involve playing against an opponent that isn't numerically literate.. 4 models is not a swarm.

Okay... I was trying to be funny; I guess my humor is weak :( .

Besides if it got down to the last x-wing on the board and they were being attacked by 4 brights that may be a swarm to them.

Huh!  ;)

Not sure how this would happen but it could...

DraconPyrothayan likes this

BTW: shows 2 Y-wings left

I just looked and it said 15.

But this does seem to sugest that perhaps they found a missing shipment or something and not that the wave 1 reprint has made it to Amazon...

That or there was a really epic level run on Y-Wings. :)

BTW: shows 2 Y-wings left

I just looked and it said 15.
Sorry meant 20. That being said, it now shows 5. So they are moving. Edited by Hav0k

Sorry meant 20. That being said, it now shows 5. So they are moving.

Just looked and now you're right. 2 left in stock.

That's kinda crazy, they sold out of their whole stock of Y-Wings in what... less then 8 hours?

Whatever they did I thank them. I've been happily playing without wave 1 ships but am excited to try all these build list I could never build.

Yes. I, too, joined the party a little late and have yet to get any of the Wave 1 ships. I have 15 ships right now, so my squad-building options are vast, but I'm really looking forward to building some of the squads that are documented out there.

The amounts up for sale are so small I don't think it's the Wave 1 reprint.

Here's what I think happened. Wave 1 is coming in. Warehouse computer instructs picker to check the xwing stock. Picker finds 5 X-Wings hiding behind 5 A-Wings.

Edited by onebit

The amounts up for sale are so small I don't think it's the Wave 1 reprint.

Here's what I think happened. Wave 1 is coming in. Warehouse computer instructs picker to check the xwing stock. Picker finds 5 X-Wings hiding behind 5 A-Wings.

From the way the stock is looking I'm thinking something similar. They received new stock, x-wing and tie, and discovered they still had Y-wing and tie advanced. Seeing as the upcoming page only mentioned x-wing and tie were on the boat plus the Y-wings and advanced is disappearing so fast.

UPDATE: Y-wings shows 3. Tie advanced shows 12.

Edited by Hav0k

I had one of each in my cart by the time I checked out the Y was out of stock. Womp womp. I still have one of each of the other three on their way though. Woop woop.

Edited by VosRugor

I was really hoping my paycheck would have come in today so I could get a couple. Darn. Maybe it will tomorrow so I'll (hopefully) pick up my advanced, at last.

If you miss it, Im sure they'll be plenty soon enough. Xwing and tie shows "on the boat" and the rest should follow soon. This might be a sign the other shops should have stock soon. Regardless wave 1 or not, good times will be had.

UPDATE: Y-wings gone (3rd party now & at bs prices). Advanced shows 1. X-Wings also appear to be in short supply

Edited by Hav0k

Got myself 1 X-Wing. Oh well missed it when it was in stock, was at school. Wave 1 reprints are almost here though so not much longer. Would like to get several 2 TIE Advanced/Y-Wings.

Edit

Just ordered a TIE Advanced with amazon prime. It was the last one because I wasn't able to get 2. It had the Order Now and we will ship it to you when in restock. I get it next week! :ph34r:

Edited by CaliAlpha

Update: Y-wing gone, only available via 3rd party for bs prices. Tie advanced gone. X-wing last showed 1 available.

i managed to get a tie advanced, but yea i was watching all this also and it shocked me too to see how quick the stock vanished.

Well at the moment as of 11:44 pm PST. All Wave 1 ships are in stock and sold by amazon. May take 1-2 days to process. Now I have all the Wave 1 I want. 3 TIE Advanced, 3 Y-Wings and another X-Wing.