Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dain Ironfoot

The Grey Company Podcast

71 posts in this topic

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the newest podcast on our favorite LCG: Lord of the Rings!

Hosts include Derek (a contributor to the Master of Lore blog), Ian (from Tales from the Cards), Dan (from Hall of Beorn), and Matthew (from the Progression Series).

For more information, and to listen to the pilot episode, please visit: 

http://greycompanypodcast.wordpress.com/

or

http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheGreyCompanyPodcast

You can also join in on the discussion via Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/thegreycompanypodcast

We hope you enjoy the pilot episode and look forward to hearing your thoughts/comments/suggestions!

Edited by Dain Ironfoot
danpoage likes this

Hi Matthew

Thank you very much for the anouncement. Very excited to listen to this podcast, especially since two of my favourite bloggers and you are in it! Unfortunately I am not able to play this on my iPhone on my morning commute so I will listen to it tonight on my home computer :P

Hi Matthew

Thank you very much for the anouncement. Very excited to listen to this podcast, especially since two of my favourite bloggers and you are in it! Unfortunately I am not able to play this on my iPhone on my morning commute so I will listen to it tonight on my home computer :P

thanks!

we hope to have our episodes on iTunes shortly - we are just working out the kinks there. hopefully that'll fix the iPhone issue you are having. :)

That's great news, I am really excited about having a new podcast. Being able to listen to it on the go will definitely make my day :D Thanks for the effort & time you guys put into entertaining all the fans of the lotr lcg!!

danpoage likes this

I have only recently started playing this game (in the Shadows of Mirkwood cycle, playing chronologically) and I have been enjoying the old Cardboard of the Rings episodes. Like any fresh obsession I find my hunger for new content about it insatiable. Will definitely check this out when it is up on iTunes or a handy RSS feed appears. I have regularly been visiting the blogs involved, so this should be fantastic. Good luck!

Hey Guys

Thank you very much for your effort to make this available on iTunes, too. I listened to the podcast yesterday....and I loved it! :lol: It's actually perfect: Focused and interesting and very informative! Looking forward to the next installment of this. Thanks!

I don't know if it's just me, but as a non-native English speaker, I had hard time listening to Dan's voice. Too quiet compared to the others.

Howdy Scroll Lock, we've thrown around a couple of ideas for episodes, but we are absolutely open to ideas and suggestions. This Podcast is for the community, so your input and opinions are invaluable!

Thanks.

Enjoyable episode. Keep up the good work guys. Still think it's quite cool that all of the ancillary blogs teamed up for a podcast. Feels like the avengers or something

This!  :D

danpoage likes this

Great podcast, I'm loving it so far. My thoughts on Outlands is that it's a great tool for teaching the game to new players but that's about it. I really don't think the designers will base future playtesting on the outlands level of power. The Black Riders was designed after Outlands and it's easily smashed with Outlands so I don't see any Outlands effect there.

Quick question:  What is the music you play during your intro. It sounds great and I'd like to hear the full song. Thanks!

Dear Grey Company Podcast Team

Outstanding work! I really enjoyed this episode and appreciate that you are doing this so much! :P Keep up the good work, please!

Best regards

Al

Dear Grey Company Podcast Team

Outstanding work! I really enjoyed this episode and appreciate that you are doing this so much! :P Keep up the good work, please!

Best regards

Al

thanks Al!

look for Episode 2 to be live soon! :D

Scroll Lock likes this