Sign in to follow this  
MoSSBerG

Was excited about this game until...

Go forth, my children, and be the cause of the next shortage of ships.  Go!   :lol:

Heh...

I have everything I want, well more or less. Want to get another B-Wing and Bomber, only have 3 of each now. But I'm good for Wave 1 stuff so I won't be taking any from anyone :)

Amazon has them listed as in stock for 14.99 today. I ordered my 3rd and 4th Y wings and a 2nd TIE/x1. We'll see if Prime gets them here on Friday like they say it will.

Thanks for the heads up. Ordered 2 of each.

Edited by perniciousducks

I just ordered my wave 1 ships:

Keep in mind that they're at STOCK prices 14.99 ea, but I don't care because they'll probably disappear soon.

Edited by HERO

By Amazon has them in stock, I mean actual Amazon, not some 3rd party charging above MSRP for them.  Prime shipping, $14.99, in stock ready to go.

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-X-Wing-Expansion-Pack/dp/1616613777/

Looks like they are back (they were out for a while).

To me this suggests the Wave 1 restock is inbound all over.  Who knows, maybe Amazon just found a box of Wave 1 goodies sitting in a dark corner.  I was just in Seattle, perhaps some good mojo wore off.

Hey Mossberg,

I know the feeling I bought the core game set when it came out. But couldn't get into it at the time because my dad cancer came back and he had to have his voice box removed. Then my sister gave birth to her first child and I had to help with my nephew so with all of that and a few more things I just got back into it right before wave three hit so I had hard time building my fleet I bought another core box set. My FLGS had all of wave two so I picked up all I could I am still debating weather or not to get a second yt-1300 firespray and lambda. I might get the seconds after I the rest of wave 1 and the hwk-290. 

Was just waiting for them to come back in stock so I could replace it.

I find it a kinda funny you feel the need to explain why you're buying another Tie Advanced. Says something about the ship and most peoples opinion of it. :)

I mean I get it, I have 2 and if I gave one way I'd consider getting another one. I'm actually considering buying a 3rd and running 3 of them with Jonus. But that won't happen until I get the 4th B and Bomber I want.

But Crooked, you can only use Squad Leader on one ship in the squad. Is there something you'd like to share with the class? ;)

Perhaps he supplies the ships for both sides and that way he can use 2 squad leaders?

TBH if you play over 200 points I might house rule you can take 2... as there will be multiple squadrons at that point value.

busted nothing! i want four of those advanced ties!!! and i have 5 interceptors and have three of the aces on order and will probably get three more off the shelf when they hit. I love the tie advanced and the int's. i right now have 2 advanced ties  so two more isn't out of my range. and i preoder ships from my lgs when they run out of stock so when i have to wait for the reprint i get them first!!! I drive a truck and may not be there when they hit the store so i just preorder them and when they hit, i get a call and then he holds them till i can get in to pick them up. pretty awesome that way and i don't miss anything. so if your lgs runs out just preoder again. pre orders are a great way to let ffg know to make a hellva alot more ships!!!  :)  just sayin.

Also, Amazon some how has Wave 1 back in stock for normal prices already.  Got my Tie Advanced, X-wing and Tie Fighter expansions with Shipping due on the 6th of November.  I looked locally and at other sites, but so far I have only seen them on Amazon.

*Edit*  Yeah I know, I did not see all the second page comments at first...  So yeah let me just repeat what everyone said...  Amazon Prime.

Edited by Deegaf

Guys,

Thanks for the info - I came back to this thread and was overwhelmed by the encouraging responses.

I was able to find everything I wanted at normal human prices, and picked up 2x Core, 1x TIE and XW, 1x TIE Advanced, a Falcon, Slave I, and B-Wing. I stopped myself there and am letting my wife work on filling the other holes in my collection for Christmas :D

It's gonna be a long wait. Now, onto practicing, getting better, and looking for organized play!

Happy to be a part of the community. Thanks again for the help!