Sign in to follow this  
Fifagi

What Buy ? Warrior Knights or A Game of Throne?

This is a tough call since my group won't play either one of them, but I think I'd go for A Game of Thrones.  I can imagine myself giving this one a spin again one day with the expansions.  There's no way I'd sit down to another game of WK.

I've played both, extensively, with and without all available expansions and I'd pick A Game of Thrones.  Warrior Knights is fun, but not as much as AGoT.  It also has more limited replayability.

Bataar said:

I've played both, extensively, with and without all available expansions and I'd pick A Game of Thrones.  Warrior Knights is fun, but not as much as AGoT.  It also has more limited replayability.

Ah...

My problem is that I'll play the game in (max) 4 player (whit me)...is good for A Game of Throne ?

Fifagi said:

Bataar said:

Ah...

My problem is that I'll play the game in (max) 4 player (whit me)...is good for A Game of Throne ?

It's a bit more expensive, but get the A Game of Thrones core set and the A Storm of Swords expansion.  That expansion handles 4 players max and personally, I like the new mechanics it introduces over the core game.  I enjoy it much more than Warrior Knights.