Sign in to follow this  
zathras23

Was doing a bit of list building in my head tonight....

And came up with this:

2 x Blue Squadron B-Wings w/FCS & HLC (31 x 2 = 62)

Luke Skywalker w/Vet Instincts, R2D2 & Shield (37)

Total: 99

You can also swap out Luke for Wedge w/PTL, R2 and a Proton Torpedo for a more offensively oriented list if desired.

Opinions?

Or swap out Luke for Ten Numb with FCS and Autoblaster. That's 100 on the nose.

I used that exact list the other day. At the hour mark I had taken out Turr, an 2PS loaded up Bomber and an Academy. I had Ten and 1 Blue Squadron left. He was down to Soontir w/ Elusiveness. We kept playing and I never got another hit on Soontir but it took like an hour and a half + to finish up. We just wanted to see what would happen but in a timed setting I was totally in control.

I love putting FCS and HLC on the Blue Squadrons, especially a couple of them. Getting 4 dice at any range is really sweet, particularly at range 3 when your opponent doesn't get bonus dice.

how about draw their fire on luke to protect ur B-Wings?

i like ur list. i think id go with wedge over luke, but thats just me.

I haven't had much success with DTF on Luke and wouldn't want to use it here anyway. My opponents tend to kill things with normal hits over crits and I feel the point spent on DTF is wasted. I want Luke to not be tied down to the B-Wings and be able to maneuver freely to cover the B's. Vet Instincts enables him to do just that.

Edited by zathras23

I like Wedge, it will make choosing who to shoot at harder for your opponent. 

Your B-wings are very offensive, and Luke is very defensive.  So a opponent with any skill will ignore Luke and shoot at the B-wings.

agreed!

I like Wedge a lot (though I am one of the many waiting for wave 1 to come back into stock so I can play him). but Luke can hold his own with some good defense but still have 3 atk at Range 2.

3 ships with 3 atk is a good list.  now I need to get another B-Wing!

Drop the FCS and Luke, add in Chewie.

Yes. With the B-wings providing Sniper Support, and a Chewie causing one hell of a furball for them to shoot at.... this could be nasty.

I think this is one of the best lists in the game. Very tough ships, good deal of firepower, and chewie adds more maneuvering options, including ramming