Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Goknights12

Cards/Characters you want

19 posts in this topic

I can't wait for a Grand Admiral Thrawn card, with a Chimaera two ysalamir's and a fate card... the objective set can be. Do you know art? and have something to the effect of every time your opponent plays a card that matches his or her affiliation card. Draw a card.

Edited by Goknights12
Internutt likes this

I'd really like to see some of the characters introduced in the West End Games D6 Star Wars RPG, like Platt Okeefe and Tru'eb Cholakk.  Also some of the Rebel characters from the Rules of Engagement and Rebel Alliance sourcebooks, same thing on the Imperial side.  I know FFG is doing Star Wars RPG now, but WEG's is still my favorite due to detail and there's a decade of great material to draw from that is all considered canon.

Yeah... could we be so lucky to have a Heir to the Empire expansion? Mature Luke, Leia and Han and such? That way there could be like three OS that deal with Thrawn. Thus weakening the whole set with that Objective card and you could spread out Thrawn and the Chimaera.

I want some characters from the X-Wing novels.  Corran Horn, Tycho Celchu, Erisi Dlarit, Ysanne Isard, etc.

Also, I'd love to see Starkiller make a small appearance at some point.

THRAWN!!!!! Cant have Mara Jade without grand admiral thrawn. Joruus C'baoth as well, we need more sith. The other expansion i really really want to see is The Force Unleashed!!!! Starkiller rules and they could do it like a deluxe expansion.

Also since x-wing is having them im pretty sure well be seeing Kir Kanos and Carnor Jax which is also awesome. The other thing I really want is Jodo Kast for the bounty hunters. Give me more Mandos.

Ultimately im hoping they cover all the major expanded universe novels. And the new movies are a given, hopefully they wont cause major continuety problems.

Dark Horse did a small story were vader fights a clone of darth maul that the dark side acolytes, or maybe it was the prophets created to replace him. I would love to see an objective set or two based on that as well!

And of course the Dark Empire would be awesome to have covered.

Plenty of dark jedi there for the sith affiliation!

Edited by yagyu

I want carbon freezing! A carbon freezing set would be a good place for a new, better Boba Fett. 

Also, more cloud city stuff in general.

Edited by Holliday88

There are still a bunch of characters from the actual movies I want...Nien Nunb, Green Leader, Biggs Darklighter, etc

Green Squadron is in Balance of the Force as the Rebel objective set.

There are still a bunch of characters from the actual movies I want...Nien Nunb, Green Leader, Biggs Darklighter, etc

Green Squadron is in Balance of the Force as the Rebel objective set.

I thought that was Blue Squadron...