Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Djenni

Voice of Isengard delayed to 2014

29 posts in this topic

if it is delayed because of a found fault then i see this as good news- better to change them now instead of errata

rich

Agreed, although i find this an unlikely cause of the delay since nearly every lotr release these past months has been delayed.

I do think it's a good sign if the delay is because they found something that needs to be fixed - and it's only speculation that there lies the problem.  On the other hand, while everything has been behind schedule for the most part, they've never told us a quarter in advance that they were going to miss.  Heck, it was less than a quarter ago that they gave the schedule!

I'd rather have a delay and a more enjoyable final product than have it released on time but be disappointing, particularly considering the recent weakness of the adventure packs - its the deluxe/saga expansions that are holding my interest in the game.

if it is delayed because of a found fault then i see this as good news- better to change them now instead of errata

rich

Come on, this is FFG we are talking about. There will be errata anyways, just because FFG does it.