Sign in to follow this  
Lumberjack Nick

New Custom Pilot & Crew Cards

Anakin's Jedi Interceptor absolutely should not have a turret upgrade.  Elite Talent and Droid are cool, but with two less shields those are only worth 2 points each.  So 23 would be my point cost on that guy.  At the most.  The Jedi Interceptor should also have the A-wing dial.  They were extremely fast.  Hence only Jedi could fly them with any amount of expertise.

It's not suppose to be a turret. I meant to put the cannon icon on there instead. Wookiepedia says that it has a cannon. Not sure if it should have it or not even if it has it "in real life". Ex.) TIE/In have target locks even though they don't have them in the game.

Leia could pilot the Falcon, sort of.  she isn't a fighter pilot ever (even in the EU post ROTJ).  not long after the Battle of Endor, Luke gave her a small freighter like ship that was easy for her to fly, but that's about it.  she never was a good pilot & never flew a star fighter.  

otherwise the card looks good.  & I am loving the rest of them.  amazing work!

She pilots an X-Wing in the new Dark Horse comic series that takes place after Star Wars.  She also piloted a Y-Wing in Splinter of the Minds Eye (which isn't strictly canon, I know).

It was a fairly easy find on shapeways. Pretty sure it was Mel Minis.

No turret for sure and anakin in an "awing" with PS 9 and PTL should be more than 23. 23 is one more pt than a greensquad with PTL. 2 less shields but still.

Agreed. I had him at 29, but someone suggested 22, or 23. What do you think he should be?

I love Shapeways! That's amazing. If I was good at model painting, I'd be all over that.

You could always make a deal with someone.  Say maybe, you buy them a mini and they paint yours and mail it to you.    ;)

2 shield is huge! Now he does have 1 more hull but he's basically in a tie fighter with boost. Howlrunner is 18 + boost is 22, so +1 ps skill, and maybe +1 for a better ability/dial

Edited by Syleh Forge

How about a Talon Karrde card?

He outcheats bothan politicians.

His second in command was once the emperor's hand.

His prized pets are predators that hunt with the Force.

...and he has a suave latin accent.

He is: the most interesting man in the Galaxy.

karrde.jpg

"I don't always take prisoners. But when I do, it's Luke Skywalker."

How about a Talon Karrde card?

He outcheats bothan politicians.

His second in command was once the emperor's hand.

His prized pets are predators that hunt with the Force.

...and he has a suave latin accent.

He is: the most interesting man in the Galaxy.

karrde.jpg

"I don't always take prisoners. But when I do, it's Luke Skywalker."

Lol. Cool idea. What ship would be fly? 

The Wild Karrde of course.

Indeed! But until we get a playable Action VI, he could be an option for the Falcon, too. He did fly it with Mara Jade as copilot and Luke Skywalker on the quads when Luke and Mara busted him out of the Chimera's detention cells, right out from under Thrawn's azure nose.

And his smuggler faction did have at least some Z-95 headhunters in the inventory.

Edited by Gazerfoxie

The Wild Karrde of course.

Indeed! But until we get a playable Action VI, he could be an option for the Falcon, too. He did fly it with Mara Jade as copilot and Luke Skywalker on the quads when Luke and Mara busted him out of the Chimera's detention cells, right out from under Thrawn's azure nose.

And his smuggler faction did have at least some Z-95 headhunters in the inventory.

That would be fun to make a Karrde Falcon card with a Mara Jade crew card. What do you think their abilities would be?