Sign in to follow this  
Lumberjack Nick

New Custom Pilot & Crew Cards

i was toying with the idea of putting together a set that was just loose engines, TIE panels some guns and a couple of different fuselages for people who make uglies. Thought it mgiht make things easier. Not sure if there would be a demand though. Any suggestiond of what to include if i did?

i was toying with the idea of putting together a set that was just loose engines, TIE panels some guns and a couple of different fuselages for people who make uglies. Thought it mgiht make things easier. Not sure if there would be a demand though. Any suggestiond of what to include if i did?

I would like to see x-wing foils and tie cockpits to make death seeds, but you already knew that.  I also kind want to make one of those ugly y-x-wings. 

tumblr_mv3s5qBmlM1sg6vo7o1_r5_400.jpg

Hey I played a game with them for fun.   They die quickly, when they are hit, but they a super maneuverable.     I think they probably cost about right.      It was weird not playing evades or focus.    I really think that makes them easy targets.

why not give them evade and maybe make it 2/1/2/0 they can still drop fast but also due some hurt. just a thought

Good thought.