Sign in to follow this  
gamers_inn

Highlander: This Sunday at 4pm Mesa, AZ Gamers' Inn

Date 04/05/09

Time: 4pm

$5 entry fee, prized with kit support from FFG, and packs from the store.

Format: Highlander

Where: Gamers' Inn, 1232 E Southern Ave. NE Corner of Stapley & Southern

www.gamersinnaz.com

info@gamersinnaz.com

Mike Buoy, a big supporter of the game and friend of the store, will help organize and run the event.

Let's try to bring out the new players too, and have a regular Sunday afternoon game.

Store Phone: 480-507-0509

-Presto (Owner)

Ok, for some reason, I usully have bad luck when it comes to these type of things.  I couldn't get a ride from my father. And to those who have a ? over there heads, I can't drive yet. Still one more year until. I was in my room sulking the whoole time while replaying "Dearly Beloved" over and over again. It was the only thing that kept me calm. I sulked the whole day. I haven't been this depressed since I saw the fan pic of Zexion and Lexeuas DON'T ASK!!!

My only concern is that he lets us do another, seeing that there were only 3 of us there at the time... Though, I suppose I can get ahold of a couple of others, but one of the people has a pretty messed up view of the rules, and taught the others the same thing.

Hey guys. I'm a long time supporter of the game and I have about 3-5 friends who play as well. However, we've all stopped because there are no tournies around us. (We live in North Scottsdale). So if you guys ran Sunday or Saturday evening tournies, I'm sure we could get a handful of people down there every so often.