Sign in to follow this  
afilter

Looking for a Squad Builder update

Voidstate needs to update as well..

Voidstate has everything that's released so far and even some of the new Imperial Aces cards.

However the person who runs that site is backpacking across the world, and is currently in Nepal, so his access to the internet is somewhat lacking.

Hello,

You can use mine as well : http://fabpsb.free.fr

- Random mode

- Manual mode with or without constraints

- Print feature

- Share feature that can be use to save your creation (using google shortener api for the time being)

- Card list

- All extensions available sor far.

bye

Is the voidstate one completely down right now? my internet has been a nit wonky lately and not sure if it's on my end or not.

It seems to be down yes.

Maybe our long-lost yeti-searching friend is back?

Here is a few:

Here is a list of squad builders. All have different features so I would suggest trying them out.

- Popular; can keep your purchases listed; random build; can keep your builds. Designer on holiday so fixes are may take a while.

- Popular; can make a random squad of your purchases and exclude specific cars; include expansion list

- Popular; Also lets you log in to keep your purchase; nice graphics and card browser

- More of an on-line spread sheet; prints your cards for your squads; not updated for Wave 3

- Graphic are nice; been having a few problems; click and drag; can save squads off-line.