Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gnomeschool

Broadcasting World Championship

10 posts in this topic

Hey everyone!

World Championship is coming and sadly I belong to those who can't participate on my own (I'm from Germany, so it would be quite expansive).

Last year, there were only two matches you could see via internet. Though or because I enjoyed watching them, I'd like to see more of the tournament this year. And I know there are more people like me out there.

So, the simple idea is to have this topic becoming a lot of answers to show FFG we're interested in this event. Maybe it helps.

Regards,

Gnomeschool

Hotbutton likes this

I agree. Also it should not be that hard. Last year they managed to record and upload some of the games. Maybe this year they could stream the top 8 or record and upload that games. I think the europeans are a strong comunity deserving some coverage.

This does not belong here, but what are the odds of having worlds with hidden kingdoms released and permitted? And what are the odds of having another FAQ by then? :) I'm coming for you worlds, just don't throw over my deck last minute.

You mean for multiplayer cataclysm. I thought so too, because they wanted to do a multiplayer tournament or something like that. Therefore they should really make up some seperate restricted and banned list. But what about singleplayer?