Sign in to follow this  
Draii

Soundboard

For those who like to expand their gaming experience with Star Wars music, phrases and such, I think a soundboard with Star wars space battle sounds would be a nice feature.

Imagine just having to press a button on your comupter/laptop/smartphone and there would be a Millenium falcon turbo-blasters sound each time you need it.

I found these on the official star wars site...

http://starwars.com/play/online-activities/soundboards/#/?theme=42

Recomended are "X-wing vs TIE fighter", "Battle of Yavin" and "Millenium Falcon".

But it would be nice of someone with some skills, made a specific soundboard for this game, including the sounds for all included ships (and maybe a option to add your own sounds, or later patches as the game expands).

This is obviously not for everyone. But maybe some will like the idea.

Stay on target! =)

Is it possible to run these as a string of sounds, some simultaneously and loop them?  I would love for the background to be sounds of the fight, and then I wouldn't have to manually push something for one movement or one shot.  I doubt I could ever get sick of hearing Tie-Fighters passing by and Star Wars laser blasts going off all the time.  :)

Pressing "I have you now" every time someone places their hand on a TIE Advanced could get pretty annoying after a few rounds. I would rather have John Williams Star Wars movie score playing in the background, or maybe Star Wars and Other Galactic Funk by Meco.