Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Krawallburste

more questions

7 posts in this topic

hello community =)

so again two questions came up id like to have clarification on:

1) does blinding speed (basic II) give, when both attribute tests missed by a warrior, ADDITIONAL 4 mp's (ergo 2+4=6) or overall 4 mp's. i iguered 4 movement points is more than enough, and played it like this, but would love to know how it is initially intended (sorry, not a mothertounge =( )

2) whilst playing alric farrow i used his overpower ability.

"Sir Alric Farrow performs a move action. Each time he moves into a space adjacent to a hero, Alric may test Might. If he passes, he may trade spaces with that hero and the hero suffers 1 Fatigue."

so, i figured, that Sir Alric has to actually MOVE into an empty space with one of his 3 MP's, and did not count the spaces he "enters" by performing his trade-spaces action. if he could, then, when heroes would stand in a bulk (which mine normally do), just overpower round for round for round through them (until he would miss a power roll obviously). 

is there any rule clarification on this one?

ty !

urs

krawallbuerste

I agree with both of your interpretations, though I admit they are vague.  I couldn't find anything in the FAQs (official or unofficial) to clarify these points.

for those interested:

Hey Daniel,

1) If the warrior fails both tests, the monster gains 4 movement points.

2) The "trading-spaces" of Overpower does not count as entering a space precisely for the reason you suggested.

Thanks,
Justin Kemppainen
Creative Content Developer
Fantasy Flight Games
Robin13 likes this