Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
devans2009

Victarion's Scheme question

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys, so I'm very new at this game and still have some questions that some of you may think are dumb but I appreciate all the answers I get.  So with the plot Victarion's  Scheme is says "during unopposed challenges, raise the claim value on your revealed plot card by 1".  I know when I reveal the scheme I have effectively 2 claim in unopposed challenges, but what happens when I reveal a new plot on the next turn, does that effect linger on or does it get wiped from memory?  Thanks again for any replies

Hi guys, so I'm very new at this game and still have some questions that some of you may think are dumb but I appreciate all the answers I get.  So with the plot Victarion's  Scheme is says "during unopposed challenges, raise the claim value on your revealed plot card by 1".  I know when I reveal the scheme I have effectively 2 claim in unopposed challenges, but what happens when I reveal a new plot on the next turn, does that effect linger on or does it get wiped from memory?  Thanks again for any replies

The text on a plot in your "used" pile does not affect the game; only that of your current revealed plot. So in short; no, Victarion's Scheme only applies until you reveal a new plot.