Sign in to follow this  
Lumberjack Nick

Custom Crew Cards

I really love crew cards, so I decided to make a few of characters I thought would make exciting additions.

I'll post them in the comments below.

Let me know what you think, and if you have any suggestions.

You can view all of my other custom cards over at The Custom X-Wing.

Nice!

Bossk maybe needs to go up in price a bit.

I love the 3p0 card, characterful and effective. Brilliant!

The Akbar rule fits well too. It just needs a sentence stating that when you use this ability you have to shout 'it's a trap!'

On reflection I think maybe 3p0 should be more expensive or only usable if you have one or less stress tokens. Perhaps one use only; 'shut him up or shut him down!'

How about a Corran Horn card; x-wing, 27 points, ps7, when attacking you may turn one (eyeball) in an (hit). Similar to Luke, but more attack orientated. Cheaper because of the lowered pilot skill and ability that can only trigger once per turn.

Edited by Rogue Nine

Lol, that 3PO card should just read, "Player gets one stress token." ;)

Excellent work!

That card is fluent in over six million forms of communication, you know. [5.999999 million of them irritating]

Lol, that 3PO card should just read, "Player gets one stress token." ;)

Excellent work!

That card is fluent in over six million forms of communication, you know. [5.999999 million of them irritating]

Hilarious to the both of you :-)

On reflection I think maybe 3p0 should be more expensive or only usable if you have one or less stress tokens. Perhaps one use only; 'shut him up or shut him down!'

How about a Corran Horn card; x-wing, 27 points, ps7, when attacking you may turn one (eyeball) in an (hit). Similar to Luke, but more attack orientated. Cheaper because of the lowered pilot skill and ability that can only trigger once per turn.

I like the idea of once per game usage of C3PO. He could stay at 1 cost point then, and be used if someone has an extra cost point laying around they want to burn and can't afford a better crew card. 

As for Corran Horn. Do you think his piloting skill would be lower than Luke's? I don't know much about him, but I thought he was a hot shot. I could be mistaken though.

I'm excited to see what FFG does when they finally make him, and the Rogue Squadron set they have to be getting ready to reveal sometime soon. I mean they have to be, right??

Nice!

Bossk maybe needs to go up in price a bit.

I love the 3p0 card, characterful and effective. Brilliant!

The Akbar rule fits well too. It just needs a sentence stating that when you use this ability you have to shout 'it's a trap!'

What do you think Bossk should cost? 5 or 6?

I like the idea of once per game usage of C3PO. He could stay at 1 cost point then, and be used if someone has an extra cost point laying around they want to burn and can't afford a better crew card. 

As for Corran Horn. Do you think his piloting skill would be lower than Luke's? I don't know much about him, but I thought he was a hot shot. I could be mistaken though.

I'm excited to see what FFG does when they finally make him, and the Rogue Squadron set they have to be getting ready to reveal sometime soon. I mean they have to be, right??

So far ffg has stuck strictly to the time of the original trilogy and avoided the new republic era, which is about to be effectively retconned out by Disney's episode vii. So while I'm pretty sure we'll see rogue group (as they appeared in the empire strikes back), I'll be pleasantly suprised if we see an official corran horn card.

As to ps7 for corran; in the book 'I jedi' he struggles against tycho celchu who is ps8 in this game. Also; there is no other pilot skill 7 x-wing released yet, variety is always a good thing!

These cards are great, specially like Ackbar and 3PO, that said I second a Corran Horn card. I tried to make one with the card generator you can find on-line but couldn't get the graphic of his CorSec X-wing in the screen and wasn't able to print the card anyway. So any help would be much appreciated. In any case I also agree with the statement made above that FFG will probably not be making a card for him any time soon with so many OT pilots still available.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement.

I don't use a card generator. I use a Fireworks (which is sort of like a photoshop for web design).

I'm up for making a Corran Horn card. I'll get to it! What about his ability. Just the opposite of Luke?

Edited by Lumberjack Nick