Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dydra

Question about Unique Cards

3 posts in this topic

Hello again everyone 

I recently started playing around with Midori and a few questions popped in my head. I saw that she is Unique , Sysop, meaning I can have 1 of her at a time in play.

However, since installing a card, doesn't really make her "active' , but rezzing does, does that mean that I can have 2 Midori's installed ( for example at R&D and at a remote server), but only 1 of them rezzed at a time?

Or do I have to keep the other one at my hand, until my opponent trashes the 1 Midori in Play?

You may have two installed at any time. Rezzing a second requires you to trash the first.

Obviously this only works for the corp as runner cards are always installed face-up.

Very useful with Director Haas as it allows you to rez a second to prevent the first being trashed (and subsequently scored by runner).

Edited by CommissarFeesh

Yeeeeey ...  thanks

I've been playing with Jinteki's second Identity lately, Replicating Perfection, and a bunch of interesting wall combos ... but there was this game where I swapped a harmlessly looking Wall of Static with an Archer and trashed the last 2 Ice Breakers of my opponent. 

The look on his face and the laughing guy beside him, were priceless :D   

EDIT: woooh, that's a nice point about the Director , haven't really thought of using it that way =)

Edited by Dydra