Sign in to follow this  
SuperKalelJorson7

How about a Twilight Imperium Flight Path game?

I may have posted this here before, but since Attack wing uses capital ships, why not a Flight Path system game using FFG's own TI3 Universe? Plenty of races to choose from and it is really under utilized as a setting. TI3 uses just generic starships, but that gives the design staff a lot of room  to be creative.

Any thoughts?

As much fun as TI is, and it is a lot of fun, I would prefer FFG not draw resources away from a seriously viable Star Wars.

Let keep improving what we have first.  I wouldn't buy into another system yet.

Yeah, I love the twilight imperium universe. Even more so after playing Rex and reading the story in the rulebook. But I don't have room in my collection for more than 1 flightpath system minis game. I would love to see more games in the twilight imperium universe, but more in the stand alone board game setting than miniatures.

Too bad. I still would have liked it. I imagine they will do another Flight Path game no matter what. It's too good a system and the original trilogy ships are pretty much played out. They will probably do Prequel/Clone Wars ships I imagine.

Too bad. I still would have liked it. I imagine they will do another Flight Path game no matter what. It's too good a system and the original trilogy ships are pretty much played out. They will probably do Prequel/Clone Wars ships I imagine.

Given the inclusion of the Moldy Crow and the fact that they've previewed capital ships, I think we've got at least another 12 months of OT/EU content before they move into Prequel material.

And even then, I have to agree with the guys - I'd rather see FFG invest money and resources into this great game. Anything they spend on another flight-path game they could theoretically be spending on X-Wing, and I'd rather see this great game continue to be developed and expanded. Sorry!

i do believe i saw a post from FFG stating they will not have prequel ships in this game, that it was going to all be rebellion era

and that being the case, our best hope for prequel ships would be anoth flight path game called jedi starfighter, or something like that. this would be a stand alone game yet compatable with x-wing