Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RedWilde

Convoy Away!

11 posts in this topic

Recently completed a 5th, and armed transport, plus finally mounted them all on CorSec flight stands with telescoping rods.  More photos and details on the blog: http://goblinhall.com/2013/09/30/convoy-away-armed-gr-45-flight-stands/

AMT/ERTL freighters from the Rebel Base Diorama kit are the perfect size for the GR-45.

Cinematic play, hmm:

gr45engines.jpg

Did you follow the blog link above?  This and the previous Convoy entry have a number of photos.  After the next chance I have to run a big scenario game, there will be in-game pictures.  (If I remember to bring my camera, forgot that at the last one when we were using a handful of Topo's containers from Shapeways X_x )

Recently completed a 5th, and armed transport, plus finally mounted them all on CorSec flight stands with telescoping rods.  More photos and details on the blog: http://goblinhall.com/2013/09/30/convoy-away-armed-gr-45-flight-stands/

AMT/ERTL freighters from the Rebel Base Diorama kit are the perfect size for the GR-45.

Cinematic play, hmm:
gr45engines.jpg

Looking good Red!

:D

TRamsey likes this

I seem to recall noticing that ~,~

Until I see what they have in mind for movement, I like 1 large base -- it works better with the movement templates.

And I get to play with my toys now ^,^

Did you follow the blog link above?  This and the previous Convoy entry have a number of photos.  After the next chance I have to run a big scenario game, there will be in-game pictures.  (If I remember to bring my camera, forgot that at the last one when we were using a handful of Topo's containers from Shapeways X_x )

oops right you are kind sir! Sorry for the oversight.