Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grimmshade

Ship & Vehicle Figure Flats?

11 posts in this topic

I purchased some Star Wars miniatures to use for EotE. I know the game doesn't really need them, but I use mini's in 13th Age to track positions, engaged, etc, and this game plays pretty much exactly the same.

Has anyone got a resource for printable Vehicles and Ship figure flats for use in Star Wars RPG's? It's something I would have thought would be easily found online, but doing many searches I've come up with nothing. 

I don't really want to spend the cash on the ship mini's, and most of the vehicle's are not to scale with the miniature figures. I guess if nothing else I'll make up some myself.

Icebear - Thanks for the links! The first one has some useful stuff.

Cranbrookdave - I was unaware that the beginners box came with tokens! Now I wish I had bought it for one of my sets of dice.

DoctorWhat - I'll probably just end up making my own as needed too for the most part. With all the years of Star Wars gaming, I'm really surprised these are so hard to find.

I recall a site with several pages of top-down art of nearly every Star Was vehicle (landspeeders, airspeeders, starfighters, etc) you could think of. I've tried but I can't seem to find it any longer. I will keep searching. I used them back during my SAGA days, hopefully they are still around somewhere.

I recall a site with several pages of top-down art of nearly every Star Was vehicle (landspeeders, airspeeders, starfighters, etc) you could think of. I've tried but I can't seem to find it any longer. I will keep searching. I used them back during my SAGA days, hopefully they are still around somewhere.

That would be just what I'm looking for.

Colonial Chrome (forgot to give credit)

Found it! Not PDFs, but I think this is what you want. Look under Starships > Starfighters and Starships > Speeders. It would require some copying and cropping/sizing but these will work nicely. I made some 25mm sized flat vehicles from these years ago. If you are making small tokens, you can easily reduce their size and put several on one sheet. Perhaps use TokenTool to do the work for you?

Edited by Sturn
NicoDavout and Diggles like this