Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bullsito

Chance on releasing promo content?

5 posts in this topic

I would deffinitely buy the promo content, if it comes able at any moment ! See, i live in Argentina, and it's impossible to assist to any FFG related event, where the promo content is given. I have also searched on EBay, with no success /:

So, is there any way of getting these?

PS: This is my first post ! Been playing the game since like a month, is my second complex board game ( Game of Thrones 2nd ed. being the first one ever! ) and MAN, im loving it ! Everything FFG related has so much work into it. Respect from Argentina !

Edited by Bullsito

Hi Bullsito,

and welcome to the Carnival  :)  :D  :ph34r: !!! Indeed, AH is awesome, I'm happy you enjoy it, and that you enjoy AGoT as well :)

As for your question.. there is a long, long, long queue of people asking the same (all of us living in Europe, for example, but also friends from the US who simply live too far from Roseville to attend). No sign from FFG so far sayin' they are considering this opportunity.

Still, all the "promo" material they released at cons is available for download at BGG, so, if you don't mind playing with non-professionally printed cards, you can still enjoy the new AOs :)

JULIA

Sorry, no clue on this one. A friend of mine worked in the field, and I used to give him all the stuff I needed to have printed, and he kindly printed it. He's also a forumite, so maybe it's easier if you drop him a PM asking for advice (or to open a specific thread). Hope this helps :)