Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brother Orpheo

Vehicles

9 posts in this topic

Umm... like daemon engines? (because they are really living creatures...err....... more or less)

or just regular vehicles? or spaceships? (which i do not know which book contains then.... maybe possessed vehicles)

Edited by Athanatosz

Tanks, trucks, cars, shuttles, void ships.

Currently, mounted combat is the only place I can find examples of vehicles (bikes, cobbled-together jet skis, etc). I'm only asking because it seems a complete shame to not have vehicle rules be an integral part of this setting.

A glaring example shows itself in the Pirate Prince of the Ragged Helix. They have asteroids connected by atmosphere bridges? So? Do they or do they not get a void ship? 

well i personally use rouge trader for space ships, and only war to other vehicles (mainly ground) backed up with deathwatch.....

if you looking for reason maybe because these line cover vehicles more or less...i guess also we then lightly motivated to buy them to... 

Edited by Athanatosz

There haven't really been any general vehicles in BC yet. Daemon Engines aren't really vehicles in the traditional sense and the bike rules in Tome of Blood cover small-scale vehicles - beyond that there aren't any stats for any actual vehicle types*, so it's not a case of BC treating vehicles like creatures but a case of BC not having any vehicle rules.

BYE

*The one exception you could call is the Helbrute in Tome of Excess, but again, there aren't any general BC vehicle rules, so I wrote it as a creature.

The one exception you could call is the Helbrute in Tome of Excess, but again, there aren't any general BC vehicle rules, so I wrote it as a creature.

It's a walking, vaguely humanoid thing with two arms, anyway, so 'creature' rules aren't exactly inappropriate.

We can hope that - since it should contain Iron Warriors - the Tome of Decay might have vehicle rules in.

Well  Dreadnought's are like a bastard child... Can be both but really none of it....

also i think there is a ritual (or could be one hoping to next tome) to bound daemons to vehicles...

Well there's a ritual for creating Daemon Engines in Tome of Fate. Rite of Binding I think. Or Bonding. One of the two.

BYE

Yes, yes that one so basically we can make any vehicles, armor (not a safe idea tough), or weapon daemon bonded....

which is more or less an autopilot with some attitude issues....