Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FootNote

Getting an online game going

13 posts in this topic

Alright so I am itching to play the game.

I would like to get an online game going where I wont be the GM considering more than likely thats the roll I will be playing locally.

I started this thread on roll20 (I have never played it before) but I think it should be a good system to use.

https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/345759/lfg-star-wars-edge-of-the-empire/#post-345759

I am open to skype or google hangout(?) what ever works really.

I could GM a Beginner Box Game, have done it roll20, and have pretty much everything setup to run a game.   Schedule and time dependant.   What timezone are you in?  I am GMT+2,

Ultimately, I would like to run a full EotE game if we could get a consistent group.    Playing would be nice, but in the end, I do not mind GM a full EotE game. 

FootNote likes this

I could GM a Beginner Box Game, have done it roll20, and have pretty much everything setup to run a game.   Schedule and time dependant.   What timezone are you in?  I am GMT+2,

Ultimately, I would like to run a full EotE game if we could get a consistent group.    Playing would be nice, but in the end, I do not mind GM a full EotE game. 

Awesome that would be great. I would like to run the beginner box, it would be a good starting experience for everyone and I am more than willing to do a full EotE game also. My biggest problem is I work shift work and what days and hours I work are not always the same.

I know the original post was a few months ago, and I just signed up for the FFG forums today.  Are you or anyone else creating a Star Wars campaign on Roll20?  If so, I'm interested.