Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PinkTaco

Classroom curses unwinable for heroes?

7 posts in this topic

One of the win conditions is if the hound escapes. However, it's possible for the keeper to pool threat and have the hound escape the first turn it spawns. And it only takes about 5 or 6 to do so....

Ironically, the only way for investigators to win is if they kill the hound. With the vent on the map, how is this even possible when the Keeper can just win as soon as it spawns? Is there a rule for this? I must be doing something wrong or a FAQ changed this map or something .

CC uses Creatures of the Night as its monster move Keeper Action, but can't recall if you can use it more than once per turn (couldn't find a picture and too lazy to dig out my MoM from the pile). Memory seems to suggest monster movers are once per turn, either per monster for the other card or once per turn but moving all monsters (and beasts an extra space) for CotN.

At least, I didn't see one. Everyone seems to say it does though

It can only be used once per monster per turn. It is written on the card itself.

best

The game has had a few updates, all mine are the latest versions, perhaps in earlier versions it was missing.