Sign in to follow this  
nungunz

Anyone near Boulder/Longmont, CO interested in getting a league going?

I know there is a league at TEG in Broomfield, but I'm looking to get something going in either Boulder or Longmont.

At the moment, I'm looking at Gamer's Guild in Boulder or Atomic Goblin in Longmont as possible locations.

Neither are ideal by any means (TEG takes the cake on that one), but people in this area wouldn't have to truck to Broomfield or Fort Collins for league play.

Thoughts and/or interest?

Just so you know, there are a few of us who play out of Atomic. I just picked up the game and most of the xpacs, so I'm learning, and one of the guys who works there on and off plays too.  There is a gent who plays a bunch of games, and sometimes brings netrunner to play as well.  I have two people who would be interested in playing, if they can acquire the cards as well that are in the Star Wars LCG group that shows up Thursdays. 

Personally, I live/work in Boulder, but the shop and the people I've met and played with @ Atomic are awesome. Shop owner has been ordering kits too, so the presence is definitely welcome there.

Hey!  I actually sat down with the owner of Atomic Goblin a few months ago, but at the time there really wasn't interest in anything specifically netrunner related aside from the general LCG night on Sundays.

I'd be happy to work setting up a league and talking with the Colorado Netrunners group (mostly based out of the Springs) to see if anyone else is interested in playing at Atomic Goblin.  Even a core a of 6-8 people as a start would be great.  From there building up more players would be awesome!

I'm currently out of town for the Holidays and will be pretty swamped until about mid January after I get back, but can at least work on organizing stuff until then.  

Thanks for posting!

Sounds good. We do play Star Wars LCG on Thursdays and I will continue to play that but I might do A:NR every other week or something like that. After new years sounds good too.  Let me know if you ever come by, Thursdays are my day off and I can be in earlier in the afternoon to play if others are there too.

You think I'd be good posting on the Atomic Goblin facebook page to get in contact with them over break and get feedback from the player base?

Also feel free to drop me a PM here and maybe we can discuss a bit more on how to go about organizing a netrunner night.