Sign in to follow this  
Daenarys

FUN milling question

Milling seems to be becoming more and more prominent in games.

What is the most cards you have had to discard from your deck or forced someone to discard in one challenge ?

I have been forced to discard 12 cards after a challenge but have seen 17 cards discarded after one challenge .

Your turn.....

Three words... We Take Westeros.

It's possible to discard dozens of cards with the right combo of strength buffs plus that event. It's theoretically possible to discard an entire deck using that card... theoretically, but I've never seen it done.

Three words... We Take Westeros.

It's possible to discard dozens of cards with the right combo of strength buffs plus that event. It's theoretically possible to discard an entire deck using that card... theoretically, but I've never seen it done.

EXACTLY the card i was thinking of and the card that took 17 cards away, wondered if people had experienced more . A really really brutal card to be on the receiving end

My buddy milled 18 with We take Westoros, He eventually milled my deck but I managed to pull out win. (3 player melee) I've never seen a player win who's milled a deck. Certainly great bragging rights though

Milling seems to be becoming more and more prominent in games.

What is the most cards you have had to discard from your deck or forced someone to discard in one challenge ?

I have been forced to discard 12 cards after a challenge but have seen 17 cards discarded after one challenge .

Your turn.....

40 in a real game. I was playing against a GJ player and was playing my hardcore Stark murder deck. I won on the turn that he decked me.