Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kaine82

Cards you that seem good, but never make the cut

6 posts in this topic

I find there are certain cards that I may find on several starting lists that never make the final cut. Not so much recently, but Beguile used to be on many of my starting lists until I realized more often than not it was a dead card in my hand.

What cards do you want to play, but never seem to make it to the tournament?

12-54.jpg

Edited by Kaine82

Seconded on the Runeblades.  I bought their pack, I put them in, I cut them out.  That made me sad, but the slayers are just too darn good at offense to justify the loyalty component of Runeblades.

Found a use for the Runeblades. This is my self-sacrifice/reclaiming the fallen deck. Sure, I suppose that puttng in the serpent slayers would be just as good/better but I didn't want to use them again in another dwarf deck. Plus, I usually take up space in my serpents slayer decks with Dance to Loec. In this case I didn't have to - plus I'm now not tied to laying al these developments in my battlefield. I've played it a dozen or so times and it's only lost 3 times. See what you guys think:

http://deckbox.org/sets/460556

I feel like I should put Dark Visions in all my Dark Elf decks because it will almost always have utility, I just rarely do.

I will now try to post an image. I apologize in advance if it doesn't work:

6-38.jpg

Kaine82 likes this