Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jackman51

Innsmouth Horror Jail Cell

27 posts in this topic

Ok, I've heard back from Tim (e-mailed him for clarifications after his first answer). The correct sequence is:

_________

Hi Julia,

I apologize! That is indeed an error in my answer in regard to being arrested in Innsmouth:

When an investigator is arrested in Innsmouth
  • He loses half of his money and is delayed.
  • He places his investigator token (on its side, since he's delayed) in the Jail Cell in Innsmouth.
  • If he was arrested during the Movement Phase, he must resolve the Jail Break ability on Innsmouth Jail  during the Arkham Encounter Phase of this turn.
On his next turn
  • He does get an Upkeep Phase.
  • The only thing he can do during his Movement Phase is stand his investigator token up.
  • During his Arkham Encounters Phase, he must again resolve the Jail Break ability on Innsmouth Jail  during the Arkham Encounter Phase of this turn.

When Martial Law is in effect in Innsmouth, an investigator in Innsmouth Jail must make the Evade –1 check at the end of his Movement Phase to avoid being arrested for Martial Law, even if he is delayed. Each time an investigator is arrested in the Innsmouth Jail, he loses half of his money and is delayed.

If he has not been arrested again, he continues play normally afterwards.

Players do get an Upkeep Phase after being arrested in Innsmouth, but they do not when arrested in Arkham, as they lose the turn after being arrested.

Tim Uren
Associate Creative Content Developer

I just edited the Official Answer post I had made yesterday with this correction. I'll post the correction on the BGG as well