Sign in to follow this  
LOBrow

YT-2400 deck plan

Reading tuxedojack's recent YT-1300F thread it occurred to me that someone might want to use this YT-2400 in Roll20 or some other online roleplaying / map tool. Since I have no experience with those, I welcome comments on what changes might improve its usability in such a setting.

Any chance we'll see some more ships? I know there are several I'd like to see.

There will be more over time, but wether they'll be deck plans or floor plans I can't really say. I do what feels interesting to myself, when I have the time and inspiration. Fortunately there seems to be no shortage of deck plans and people who enjoy making them!

I wonder why the YT-1300 is 10k cheaper when this ship is smaller.  Thanks for sharing your layout!  One of the big reasons I'm into EotE is the whole ship crew aspect.

The YT-1300 is actually 30,000 credits cheaper. The YT-2400 has stronger hull and strain thresholds, better armor, better maneuverability, and stronger weapons. It's certainly a better ship in every way except for total cargo capacity and having one less hard point.

If you can track it down, the old WEG Star Wars supplement "Stock Ships" actually has several freighter types complete with floor plans, including the YT-2400. You'd have to come up with the stats in EotE yourself of course, but most of the ship designs seem like they'd make excellent starting ships, or nice vessels for competitors to fly. The http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Stock_Ships'>Wookiepedia page for the supplement has links to pictures of most of the ships at least, though not the floor plans.