Sign in to follow this  
Rodent Mastermind

Some Photos of stuff, you know Slave-1 & Interceptors.

I would be mad to try wouldn't I... Those Nacelles look so different.. and I would have to saw into the front to put in those intakes.

Banshee_design_asset.jpeg

Doo itt!  I have 0 intentions of modding the exterior to match it, but I am planning on lighting mine up purple and then painting it to match this scheme.  But I'm sure you can just add a bit of plasticard here and a dab of green stuff there and viola!  The Banshee comes to life!

Hmm the problem I see is it seems everything is slightly different... the back doesn't come out as two prongs on the Ketsu version either.

I would be mad to try wouldn't I... Those Nacelles look so different.. and I would have to saw into the front to put in those intakes.

Banshee_design_asset.jpeg

Doo itt!  I have 0 intentions of modding the exterior to match it, but I am planning on lighting mine up purple and then painting it to match this scheme.  But I'm sure you can just add a bit of plasticard here and a dab of green stuff there and viola!  The Banshee comes to life!

Hmm the problem I see is it seems everything is slightly different... the back doesn't come out as two prongs on the Ketsu version either.

I don't have my model in hand right now, but if I'm not mistaken, the Ketsu one has engines in between the two prongs.  Sounds like you just need to cut them out to leave the two prongs........

Finally got my new Camera setup sorted. I'm going to have to do some fiddling but I'm quite happy with how the test photos came out.

31390217385_5906d12996_b.jpg

Drake1 by Rodent Mastermind, on Flickr

30582963243_c6dc899c1d_b.jpg

Drake3 by Rodent Mastermind, on Flickr

31354226756_dc3dc0019e_b.jpg

Drake2 by Rodent Mastermind, on Flickr

30568927334_e789314f84_b.jpg

Drake4 by Rodent Mastermind, on Flickr

Edited by Rodent Mastermind