Sign in to follow this  
Rodent Mastermind

Some Photos of stuff, you know Slave-1 & Interceptors.

I really like the range templates and Tokens. I have a question though they say not painted, How difficult will it be to paint them as they appear in the pictures on the site. Reason I ask is you are obviously a master at this stuff and some of us are mere mortals. Do they need painting.... i.e. do they look ok unpainted??

Fantastic work on all your ships ... amazing work does not cover it really :)

You just paint over the engraved bit and then rub the excess off, it's quite easy.  But too be honest, not really necessary on most of them. I've only really done it with the smaller orange tokens. Jon has done it because his photo rig has issues showing the detail.

Equip-Extras.jpg

Equip-Rulers-Imp.jpg

Equip-Rulers-Rebel.jpg

As you can see I've only really done the Stress, Crit, Shields and Target Locks.

Equip-Counters.jpg

Edited by Rodent Mastermind

well.. just sent off the order.. the short range sticks and the 1 and 2 straight move guides, in orange and green, and the green bomb tokens.. awesome designs Rodent. Shipping to the US wasn't bad either. very inexpensive..

well.. just sent off the order.. the short range sticks and the 1 and 2 straight move guides, in orange and green, and the green bomb tokens.. awesome designs Rodent. Shipping to the US wasn't bad either. very inexpensive..

What was the conversion rate to USD? I was going to order when I realized it was listed in pounds...

What was the conversion rate to USD? I was going to order when I realized it was listed in pounds...

Yeah the Rodent is right.. it told me 

Exchange rate: 1 U.S. Dollar = 0.592073 British Pounds

so 24.50 pounds was 41.38 basically.. including shipping.. (4.50 shipping)

Edited by oneway

OH dear the Falcon has been destroyed...

MU HA HA ... MU HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAH

MUA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Falcon_destroyed.png

Really fast paint job on this one. It's quite fun doing wreckage.

[Vader] **** it, Fett! I said "No Distintegrations"! To you specifically! Did you not hear me? [/Vader]

The Short range 1 stick is so much more useful than I thought it would be. we were waving it around a lot tonight at the gaming group.

I second this, wholeheartedly.  I knew I'd use my range 1 ruler a lot, but I'm surprised how much I use the range 2 one as well - it's amazing for setting up asteroids, and checking for something right at the border of range 3.  Having all three sizes of range ruler is WELL worth the cost of a second range ruler.