Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yagyu

Torunament in Salem Oregon!

6 posts in this topic

This Saturday august 31st ill be hosting an X-wing tournament at Borderlands games in Salem OR 546 high st 97301 503-485-2554

1st place is $50

$10 entry fee

All other prizes based on attendance, possible prizes from the season 2 game night kit.

Up to 100 point squads, game starts at noon.

lol just realized the MAJOR typo in the topic title. Sorry it was like 2am when i posted that lol But yeah tournament is on for tomorrow at noon!

More than a couple of days notice would probably have helped. Plus there's another tournament that day in Vancouver with Wave 3 ships as prizes.

Many of our Dice Age group wouldn't mind the drive to Salem but we need more advance notice.

Jim

Edited by Emrico

Sorry bout that. I will let you know ahead of time, were just getting the tournaments going so theres still a few bugs. As soon as the next date is scheduled I will post :)

Awesome! I also run a game night every monday night at the salem location at 5pm pdt. I am looking to get some league games going soon and can give prizes from season  2 game night kit out, depending on how may participate in the league nights.