Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MosesofWar

New to Roleplaying - Looking for a Group

7 posts in this topic

Greetings,

I've posted in a couple of looking fro a group of RPers, but I'm yet to find people to join up with. I'm new to tabletop roleplaying and I've bought the EotE Beginner Game. My only RPing experience is with message board RPs, so I'm very new to live action and don't know anyone who participates. I'll like have to play on Google Hangout or Skype. If anyone is interested in forming up a roleplaying group for the beginner game, I'm flexible with RPing or GMing as I've done neither, but wish to learn both.

Look forward to hearing from you!

I have GM'd the BB in Google Hangout/roll20 and also currently running the beginner scenario via Play by Post. As fall and winter nears I would like to start up a group and dive into full EotE and AoR. If we can find a consistent group I can GM the BB scenario again, as its good to place to start and Get everyone up to speed on rules. From there we can decide about going onto the core rules.

Drop me a PM to discuss. As a note I am GMT +2.

I'm willing to start up another PbF if any players are interested. I'd even GM. I'd request we'd have atleast one post per day per member. If we can get 3-4, I'll start one up on RPGGeek.