Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stalin

Are the last monster figurines EVER coming out???

8 posts in this topic

I'm really disappointed that they seem to have stopped just short of releasing all the figurines.  I realize it's a niche product, but for those of us who sunk money into them it's really irritating that there are just a few sculpts that were never released.

Is there any information whatosever on whether they ever plan on releasing the last few?

There is a contact form in the heading of this very forum (choose More - Customer service - Contact FFG)

You know, don't expect them to really answer such a question. Never a word was said on any possible future product before an official announcement was done, so I don't see any chance they will tell you "hey, we won't produce them" or "hey, just wait three months".

The only thing I'm pretty sure we could say is that, as long as the line is supported (products listed in their catalogue and forum active), there is hope

They will come out eventually. The nightgaunt came out when the figure was released painted for use (unpainted) in Manisons of Madness, I suspect the others will come out also when that happens. If you look at the ones still missing, I think they all revolve around the town Innsmouth, so I would expect to see them when a Mansions set comes out around that theme.

I hope you are right.

I think they would sell now to Arkham Horror fans, but they may not make them until needed as MoM components.

So we should be on the lookout for a preview of a new MoM expansion, as the minis themselves never seem to get any advance promotion.

I'd love to see 3D buildings for each location, actually, or maybe a full 3D board for each game.  But they can at least just finish the monsters!