Sign in to follow this  
Cylindric

Replacement board?

Hi, folks. My copy of AH recently got a bit damp in transit and in a couple of plays the "hinges" of the 6 sections have fallen apart a bit, and it all looks rather tatty.

Does anyone know if/where I can get a replacement board? Otherwise I might have to see if I can get a copy printed onto A3 paper or something, but that'll "break" with any big expansions I get.

thanks

Contact FFG ~ in sharp contrast to their curiously written rules, they have a fantastic customer services department.  One of their representatives will probably send you a new board for free (they may ask for a picture).  Others will be along momentarily to sing their praises...here they come now.

Cheers,

Joe

Contact FFG ~ in sharp contrast to their curiously written rules, they have a fantastic customer services department.  One of their representatives will probably send you a new board for free (they may ask for a picture).  Others will be along momentarily to sing their praises...here they come now.

Cheers,

Joe

Ditto :)

i bought a game from FFG wherein the board warped badly - unusably - after a few months. FFG were contacted and sent me a replacement free of any charge. This board arrived warped too. They sent a third, again at no cost. So i am pretty sure they will help if they can.