Sign in to follow this  
CaffeineAddict

Nightmare deck misprint

Finally got my nightmare decks through the post today. Only played mirkwood so far, and beat it easily multiple times. I hope the others are more challenging.

Looking at my copy of Dol Guldur's nightmare pack, I have three copies of Brown Water Rats, two of which are fine, and one of which is misprinted:

IMAG0464.jpg?psid=1

is anyone else's like this?

Edit: Oops, It was Anduin, not Dol Guldur.

Edited by CaffeineAddict

Anyone know why you can only buy Dol Guldur and Passage as nightmare from FFG shop? Didn't they have Anduin also?

EDIT: Apologise if I'm hijacking your thread, just didnt thought it was that important to make a new ;)

Edited by mr.thomasschmidt

I'd be surprised of they're out of anduin, as its...print on demand. Surely they print them when people order them...?

Exactly! Sounds strange??

But the encounter set logo on the one you just showed us...isn't that the Anduin? Not part of the Dol Guldur? Maybe that's why it's taken out of sale for the moment?

I'd be surprised of they're out of anduin, as its...print on demand. Surely they print them when people order them...?

Exactly! Sounds strange??

But the encounter set logo on the one you just showed us...isn't that the Anduin? Not part of the Dol Guldur? Maybe that's why it's taken out of sale for the moment?

Oops, yes you're right, it was Anduin not Dol Guldur. Hmm, that might explain it, then.

Dang it! I just ordered the Dol Guldur in hope to get one of the miss prints before they would do anything about it!! Now I have to cancel it  :P Oh well, I should have posted the question BEFORE ordering hehe. Luckey you guys that got one before they pulled it.

I also got a pack with the misprinted Rats. However now that I think about it, I believe I had another card that was misprinted as well. I'll check when I get home. 

1093919_651032236287_1598690519_o.jpg

I also got a pack with the misprinted Rats. However now that I think about it, I believe I had another card that was misprinted as well. I'll check when I get home. 

1093919_651032236287_1598690519_o.jpg

Sounds like a cool game! I really wonna try Anduin with 4 players. This one of the best quests in the game and Amazing in NM.