Sign in to follow this  
Ken at Sunrise

Which pilots, so far, are women/female.

Ibtisam is a female Mon Cal with (after Endor) Rogue Squadron. I don't think referring to her as a woman is out of the question though. Technically, everyone in that fiction is an alien; even the "human" race.

Kath looks hot... ;)

Regarding the female/women, women is reserved for the human species, not sure if there is an expresion for female calamaries... :unsure:

I love how you picked out the cartoon and said she's hot, but the real women get nothing...LOL!!!

Ibitsam has done more in canon than any of the other women combined. She's Rogue Squadron, that makes her a badass..

With her release, she is the 4th member of Rogue Squadron to get printed on a pilot card.

Luke, Wedge, Tycho and Ibitsam....

Ibitsam has done more in canon than any of the other women combined. She's Rogue Squadron, that makes her a badass..

With her release, she is the 4th member of Rogue Squadron to get printed on a pilot card.

Luke, Wedge, Tycho and Ibitsam....

What about Biggs Darklighter and Garven Dreis?  For Red Squadron I mean, not women of course.

Edited by Ken at Sunrise

Ibtisam is a great character but didn't join Rogue squadron until like a year after Endor. She fought with Blue squadron (I think) during Endor.

Jan Ors was portrayed (as mentioned above) by live actor for Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II. Frankly, she was gorgeous. That video still doesn't do her justice.

Kath looks hot... ;)

Regarding the female/women, women is reserved for the human species, not sure if there is an expresion for female calamaries... :unsure:

Wow man....racist...or specist. 

Also, I've heard we'll see Nera Dantels as another female character in Rebel Aces, piloting B-wing. She was a smuggler who worked with Alliance, and later joined the Rebellion. She was flying with the very first B-wing unit, Dagger Squadron, as Blue Dagger. She also had a relationship with Biggs :)

Dantels-Starduster.jpg